Mount Horeb Soccer Families:
It is with heavy hearts that we have to announce the cancellation of our Spring 2020 season. We will begin the work of processing refunds over the next few weeks.
We are beginning to make tentative plans for the Fall 2020 season, knowing that we have to anticipate the possibility of losing the fall season as well. We will send an update as soon as we know more.
Social distancing and self-quarantining are difficult, especially for our youth who may have a hard time grasping the severity of this pandemic. We ask that you please adhere to the CDC and WHO guidelines designed to help prevent the spread of the virus. Please stay home and do NOT use this time to organize team gatherings or trainings on your own.
* Join the Mount Horeb Soccer Club Juggling Club!
* MAYSA now has a juggling club too. Check out their page here.
* MAYSA has a list of other at-home training resources.
* There are various apps to keep players engaged. These three are providing service free to users to stay active and connected while at home.
Nike Training Club Premium
Soccer at Home
* Our partners at Forward Madison FC have compiled skills for youth to keep active while training at home. We’re grateful for their willingness to support WYSA players and coaches.
Indoor Activities | Indoor Activities Demo
Outdoor Activities | Outdoor Activities Demo
*WYSA has teamed up with TopTekkers to provide a training method while maintaining social distancing. The first month is free to members with the option to continue through July for $5.00.
**If you are an individual member signing up, please email email@example.com with the number of accounts you would like to set up and include "Wis Youth Soccer" in the subject line. Example Email:
* WYSA will be releasing weekly challenges to players. To be eligible to win, players must post a video on designated platform and use the challenge hashtag. Winners will receive a Stefans gift card! Stay tuned for more details when they become available!